Annual documentation requirements
Active preceptors annually must submit the following documentation to IUSON to remain current. Faculty will review preceptor documentation annually. Preceptor profiles must include the following:
- A current CV or resumé documenting:
- Credentials including: (a) educational preparation [degree(s) earned, year, area of study]; (b) certifications [certifying body, credential, expiration/renewal date]; and (c) licenses
- Current and past employers including population foci, area of practice, and number of years in advanced nursing position
- A current license to practice in the state where practicum site is located. APRN roles must be licensed and located in the state of Indiana.
- APRN and other nurses in advanced roles holding national certification must submit a copy of current national certification appropriate to their practice role.